Summer Sale! 50% off SS20! Stores are now open. Message for styling advice on +44 (0) 7950 936699
Try Now Pay Later
Try Now Pay Later allows you try on in the comfort of your own home and only pay for what you keep.
Try Now Pay Later gives you 14 days to pay once your order has been shipped. No fees, no interest.
How to use Try Now Pay Later:
- Simply fill your basket and select Klarna as your payment method at the checkout.
- Your items will be sent out for you to try in the comfort of your own home.
- Once you have tried your items, return the items you don't want to us within 14 days from the date of purchase and you only pay for what you have kept.
- You’ll have 14 days from the date of purchase to pay Klarna.
Please note: Your credit score will be affected if you do not pay Klarna for your order.
Benefits of using Try Now Pay Later:
- Try your items on, return any items you don't want and only pay for what you love.
- Pay for your order within 14 days after it's been shipped.
- Klarna will contact you via email with instructions on how to pay.
- No interest and no fees.
All you need is: a UK bank account, to be 18 years of age or over and have a UK residential address.
If you have trouble placing an order it may be for one of the below reasons:
- Klarna may have rejected your purchase. We would recommend selecting another type of payment or placing an order for a smaller amount.
- You may have an outstanding payment to Klarna for a previous invoice.
- You may have missed a required field at the checkout.
- We recommend that if you are new to Klarna, you should have your first order delivered to your billing address (rather than another delivery address). This maximises the chances of you purchase be accepted.
You can find more information on Klarna here.
Please note: Klarna is an independent company and ANNA has no influence over whether your payment with Klarna is accepted. If you have trouble placing an order with Klarna please contact Klarna Customer Service.